Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Silly mistakes

Posted by Unknown at 3:48 PM
I hate making silly typing error as i always do. It was really embarassing. Haha. The keypad is way too small than my thumbs so i often press the wrong letter. Without correcting the mistakes for so many times, i think you probably cant understand whats on earth am i talking about. Okay, let see how i type without correcting the mistakes ive done.

I hate making silly typing error as i always di. It was really emebarassing. Haha. The keypad is way too small tahn my thumbs so i often press the wrong letter. Wiythout correcting the mistakes for so many times i think tou praobably cant understand wthats ion earth am j talikng about. Oaky, let see how i type without correcting the mistakes ive done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Belong To Allah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea