Friday, November 18, 2011

MUSIC IN LIFE !

Posted by Unknown at 7:03 AM
Who says.
You know I can't take one more step toward you,
Cause all this waiting is regret,
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore,
You lost the love I love the most..

Dear, it takes too long just to feel alright,
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes,
Cause you break all your promises..

I love you,
Crazier.
I love you all along, 
And I missed you,
Been far away too far too long..

You lift my feet off the ground,
You spin me around,
You make me crazier,
Crazier..

Trust me, that's the price of beauty,
Far away.
Who says you're not pretty,
Who says you're not beautiful,
Who says..

Do you know what worth fighting for,
When it's not worth dying for,
Does it takes your breath away,
And you feel yourself suffocating..







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Belong To Allah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea